Fascial Stretch Therapy
Today we will be talking about fascial stretch therapy. Never heard of it? Great! We are so excited to introduce you to this form of therapy / body care AND to let you know, that one of our coaches Brit, is offering sessions.
We had the chance to talk to Brit about this form of therapy and ask her any questions we had. We asked her about the benefits, the features , what to expect and her inspiration for receiving this training.
Brit stated, “ I was inspired to get more in touch with the human body and I love working with people”.
Let’s discuss fascial stretch therapy!
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy
• Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before.
• No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
• Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best – youthful
movement without pain!
• Will make all the difference in sports performance.
• Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness,
recreation & sports.
• Improves & increases options in sex when you have a flexible body.
Features of Fascial Stretch TherapyTM (FSTTM)
• Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia.
• Increases joint space.
• Eliminates trigger points
• Improves muscle activation & relaxation.
• Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative
with multiple sessions.
• We teach you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility
after we identify & eliminate the problems.
Those benefits sound like something we all need, right?
We also have a few extra details for you, so here they are:
If you are new to this form of therapy, a session 2-3 times per week for the first three weeks is optimal.
As your body becomes more accustomed to this therapy, reduce to once a week or once bi-weekly.
You may feel sore after your treatment, especially your first one.
You may have a release of emotion, because we do store emotion in certain areas of the body.
If you have any questions about fascial therapy, please feel free to contact Britt, she is more than happy to discuss this treatment further!